Who is the Best Study visa Consultant for Ireland
Education in Ireland.
Almost every Indian student has the aim of studying abroad. In the Indian employment market a degree
from abroad is seen as a precious addition. Besides the higher education system abroad is far better
than in India. The curricula are updated regularly, and research labs are well equipped. Usually, Indian
students choose colleges and universities in the US and UK. But lately, Ireland has emerged as a viable
alternative. Over the last several years Aspire Shiksha has emerged as the best Ireland study visa
consultancy in Delhi.
Ireland has an excellent reputation for providing good quality education. The reputation is based on its
superb educational system as well as its well-renowned universities which offer internationally
Best Consultants for Ireland Study opine that the higher education system in Ireland includes
universities, colleges, and institutes offering a broad range of vocational education programs in areas
such as healthcare and hospitality among many others.
There are several reasons for Indian students to study in Ireland.
It is an English speaking nation. Most Indians speak English along with Hindi or a regional language. The
Irish speak English and Gaelic. This makes conversations much more comfortable than if one studies in
France, Germany or Spain. Students who speak English can only study in the US, UK, Australia, Canada,
Ireland is home to many well-renowned universities. Although a rather small nation, it has 19
universities with thousands of students from all over the world studying in them. The cities of Dublin,
Belfast, Cork, Galway, and Limerick are the principal centers of educational excellence. NUI Galway,
University College Dublin, Trinity College are few of the several well-known universities.
It is far cheaper to study in Ireland compared to study in the US and UK. In case of many postgraduate
courses, the duration is a year which helps bring down the cost further. The living expenses incurred are
also very reasonable and affordable.
Eligibility for study in Ireland.
To find out if one is eligible for study in Ireland the following documents have to be presented according
to Aspire Shiksha the top consultants for Ireland Student visa.
- You must have a letter of admission stating that you are enrolled in a full-time course at a recognized Irish educational institution.
- The program must include at least 15 hours of study during daytime each week.
- You must show that you have paid all the required course fees at the educational institution.
- You must show that you have sufficient resources to assist and provide for you while you are studying in Ireland. Usually, you should have access to at least € 7,000. This is the estimated cost of living for a student for one year of studies in Ireland.
- You must also be able to prove that you or your sponsor, in addition to the tuition costs for each of these years, have easy access to at least € 7,000 for each successive year of your academic program in Ireland.
- Must have the academic skills to follow the curriculum you have chosen.
- You must have a 12-month passport and, if applicable, a copy of your previous passport.
- You must have private medical insurance and proof that can confirm this fact.
- You must have proof of your English (an IELTS score of 5 or more is usually required)
- You must be able to give a proper reason for any gap in your academic career.
- You must prove that you intend to return to your country of origin after completing your studies in Ireland.
How to apply for a study visa in Ireland.
- The visa application form for Ireland must be completed online. To start the process of online application, visit the Irish Naturalization and Immigration Service or INIS website. The complete list of necessary documents to process your visa application can be found on the INIS website. Complete and submit your form.
- You should print a summary of your visa application form as part of the application process. Therefore, you should be able to print from the computer where you complete your online application.
- Once you have submitted your application online, collect all the supporting documents of your visa application, passport, required photos, and the visa application fee.
- You must send a signed summary of your application form, your original passport, a color photograph in the size of a passport, the corresponding visa application fee and any documents to the embassy or consulate of Ireland. You can receive contact information of the relevant office, the visa cost details and the method of payment on the website, as indicated in the printed summary of your application form.
- Keep in mind that visa applications will not be accepted without all the relevant documents. Also, you must keep in mind that completing the online application form is only the first step in the visa application process. The visa application will be processed only when the online application form is submitted, and the competent authority receives the relevant supporting documents, a photo, and corresponding visa charges, as indicated.
Some of the most famous Irish educational institutions.
- Trinity College Dublin is probably one of the oldest universities in the world. It is the most prestigious university in Ireland with more than a thousand students from 122 countries. The University provides international students a large number of scholarships and is among the top universities In Ireland.
- The Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) has been at the forefront of innovation and academic research. The Dublin Institute of Technology is one of the largest and most respected institutions in Ireland. 22,000 students study at the DIT.
- University College Cork is one of the three Irish universities founded under the reign of Queen Victoria. In this prestigious institution, 3000 international students from more than 100 countries study here.
The country provides a delightful urban life as well as unparalleled scenic beauty. It has a rich history
which adds to the vibrancy of the academic environment. The people of Ireland are very welcoming. The
society has a liberal outlook and foreigners are not an object of racism or inequality. This makes it
possible to stay and study without incident in Ireland.